Tuesday, April 20, 2010

MRI

Jason will have MRI of his brain and spine tomorrow.
He's currently NPO (nothing by mouth) because he will go under anesthesia for the MRI.
I feel kind of nervous...but hoping for the best...
His MRI appointment is at 09:00 am and we need to be at the Children's national medical center at least by 08:00 am.
Considering the horrible morning traffic, I think we have to leave the house around 06:00 am.
It's going to be a long day tomorrow....
Well, I'd better sleep now.  =D

4 comments:

  1. How long will it take to get the result? Do they give a wet reading on the spot?

    ReplyDelete
  2. not yet.. Dr. Packer said (through his nurse practitioner) that he would take a look at the MRI today and will contact us.. but haven't heard from him today...as soon as I hear something.. I will post the result..
    Let's all keep the positive thinking going!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey sis you're right let's keep the positive thinking going. I will check this blog frequently (wait... I should call you ^^; )

    Your bro

    ReplyDelete