Monday, April 19, 2010

The First Post

I know.. I have Cyworld mini-hompy that I don't update at all and I do have a Facebook account..but I want to try the blogging, too. =)
Mainly to update Jason's Journey through his fight with the brain tumor.
I will use this blog to update on Jason's condition and treatment as much as possible.
Someday, I hope Jason will be free of this yucky brain tumor and will read this blog... and hope he will realize how special he is, what a strong fighter and a true living miracle he is..

I was reading someone's blog posts the other day.. she had a child with brain tumor also..at the end of each posts, she always wrote "believing"....
I realized.. that's what I needed these days... "believing"...believing that Jason will walk again soon, believing that Jason will fight this through, believing that he will be someday cured of his brain tumor, believing that our family will have a normal life soon again... believing that everything will be ok..

Believing and positive thinking... these are what's been lacking in my life these days...
I felt fearful, hopeless and angry about things happening in my life..physically, mentally & emotionally tired and burned out...
But, I think I have to change... I need to change..

I will believe from now on...


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for creating the blog while you go through all the craziness. Jason and your family are always in my prayers. I'm happy that at least you seem to have found peace...and belief. :) Go Jason! And go Hoonjoo unni!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Hoonju,

    The strength and willpower you have as a mother is unparallel to any any that I have witnessed. I will pray that your trust and reliance in the Lord will lead Jason and your family to a healthier and happier place very very soon. Please remember that your friends are here for any level of support you need. If you need a shoulder to cry on or someone to lash out your stress and frustration...I'm here.

    ReplyDelete